- Poster presentation sessions will take place in breaks and alongside the other breakout sessions of the conference. Your presentation will be displayed in a dedicated area, with the other accepted posters from industry and academic presenters.
- We also issue a poster eBook to all attendees with your full abstract in and can share your poster as a PDF after the meeting if you desire.
- Whether looking for funding, employment opportunities or simply wanting to share your work with a like-minded and focused group, these are an excellent way to join the heart of this Congress.
- In order to present a poster at the forum, you need to be registered as a poster Presenter. Please note that there is limited space available and poster space is assigned on a first come first served basis (subject to checks and successful registration).
Welcome to Vaccines and Immunology 2020
Join us in Netherlands next August to hear our highly respected invited presentations, panel discussions, peer-reviewed submitted oral abstracts and posters, Meet-the-Expert sessions, scientific awards, and lectures by world-renowned vaccinology experts, and the networking events in an intimate setting create a rich environment for engagement and collaboration with colleagues.
Importance of Vaccines and Immunology
Vaccines have been a part of the human fight against disease for more than 200 years. The worldwide vaccination campaign eradicated smallpox and immunization has eliminated polio in all but a handful of countries. Childhood vaccination has substantially reduced the morbidity and mortality from infectious diseases in much of the developed world, and yearly influenza vaccination is a commonly accepted practice worldwide to reduce the impact of the seasonal influenza infection.
While we can attribute many public health successes to vaccination, the future presents continued challenges. Diseases remain for which researchers have been unable to find effective vaccines (such as HIV/AIDS, malaria, and leishmaniasis) or that flourish in areas of the world where infrastructures for vaccination are poor or nonexistent and even the currently available vaccines cannot be delivered. In other cases, the cost of vaccines is too high for poorer countries to afford, even though this is often where they are most needed. And, of course, although many of the current vaccines are highly effective, efforts continue to develop vaccines that are more effective than those available today. Thus, researchers continue to explore new possibilities. Higher effectiveness, lower cost, and convenient delivery are some of the main goals.
Why to Attend ?
- 50+ presentations from Industry Leaders, Academic Professionals
- 4+ Hours of dedicated Networking Time.
- 2 extended highly interactive Panel Discussions
- Meet 200 of your peers from across Academia, Research, Health, and Pharma
- Vibrant Exhibition Hall featuring all Technology and Healthcare Providers
- Poster Presentation
- 1st Round of Abstract Submission : Nov 30, 2019
- Early Bird Registration Deadline : Dec 07, 2019
Agenda in Brief
- Vaccines and Immunotherapy
- Viral Immunology
- Transplantation Immunology
- Technological Innovations in Immunology
- Innate Immune Responses and Host Defense
- Hematopoiesis and Immune System Development
- Cytokines and Chemokines and their Receptors
- Immune Mechanisms of Human Disease
- 2 Demonstrative / Theoretical Workshop
- 1 Special Session to elaborate on latest Research
Innate Immune Responses and Host DefenseRead More
Hematopoiesis and Immune System DevelopmentRead More
Sponsoring an event can be well worth the investment if you are clear about your goals and can often be cheaper and have a higher return on investment (ROI) than a TV commercial or other advertising methods. This is because events have very specific target participants. A well-planned event presence will generate quality leads, deliver great ROI, maximize your brand reach and exposure, put you in front of your target market and best of all, build your brand's authority.
AT OUR CONFERENCE sponsorship packages offer a wide range of attendance options to suit your budget and business needs in order to maximise return on investment. If there is any other better way you would like to sponsor or increase branding for your company at the event, please get in touch and we will be able to offer you a suitable service.
Market your brand along with our event to our database and updating your brand information on the event website till the end of the conference. Reach targeted people in social media with our event promotions.
Showcase your product, technology and analysis throughout the conference within the dedicated exhibition areas wherever all refreshment breaks, lunches and poster presentations take place
|Early Bird||Regular||Final Call|
|Speaker||$ 699||$ 799||$ 899|
|Delegate||$ 799||$ 899||$ 999|
|Poster Presentation||$ 499||$ 599||$ 699|
|Student||$ 399||$ 449||$ 499|
Registration Fee includes
- Access to Conference Sessions
- Lunches and refreshments
- Networking Sessions
- Conference Kit and Proceedings
Any queries related to registration / abstract submission please contact email@example.com or call us @ +1 302-549-2191Register with Explara
Register with Paypal
Name: Audrina Patridge
Phone: +1 302-549-2191